Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Coding

 This is my DTE work for semester 2 of the school year.

Starting with an infographic that shows some aspects of what coding is and can be.






This is my Scratch Project I made following some moving and spinning tutorials.


This is my DTE project for term 4. 
For term 4 I chose to make an electronic glove. The electronic glove is good for playing games on your computer. It consists of a makey makey kit and 8 different wires making the glove work. My watch connects me to earth meaning the buttons will work when I push them. I also set up 2 systems for multiplayer games. The first stage of making the glove was getting the resources, then we had to find how the makey makey circuit works. Once we got the circuit working we had to get the wires connected to me and to the glove. After about 4 hours of tampering, the glove worked and after some final touch-ups, it worked successfully. 
Doc with notes and pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment